As a Co-Producer, you will enjoy the following Benefits:
- Recognition for co-producing an opera of your choice
- Access to the McCorkle Lounge on the Third Floor of the Opera House
- Photo in the Fall or Winter Program Book and on the surtitle screen for the opera chosen
- Invitation to a Dinner party onstage in December
- Invitation to a Co-Producer Luncheon during the Winter season
- Personalized ticketing service with the Director of Patron Services
If you choose to be a Double, Triple, or Quadruple Co-Producer (with gifts ranging from $12,000-$29,999) our appreciation will be shown with further recognition in the program book and on the surtitle screen for two, three, or four operas, and an invitation to a private dinner party with performances by Principal Artists. If you choose to be a Season Co-Producer ($30,000 and above), you will receive a profile in the program book. Co-Producers receive all the benefits of STAR donors (below $6,000) including access to dress rehearsals, Q&A with Maestro DeRenzi, invitation to a meet the artists reception, the STAR coffee and lecture, and more!